AddressLas Vegas, Nevada View map
This course provides delegates with fundamental knowledge of assesment skills that will add value to organizations. This course complies with IRCA-2245 criteria. Successful completion of the course fulfils the formal training requirement for individuals seeking Third Party Assessments. By the end of this course you are expected to be able to get the:
• Describe the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, of management system audit, of third-party cerfication and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality management system.
• Explain the role and responsability of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
• Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a quality management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021-1, as applicable.
Anyone who is or aspires to be:
• A Third Party Assessor or Lead Assessor of ISO 9001:2015
• Responsible for undertaking audits of suppliers/subcontractors as per ISO 9001:2015
• Responsible for implementing internal audits and audit programs as per ISO 9001:2015
• Responsible for implementing the ISO 9001 series of standards